Name : SVMC Copper –Nickel 90 :10 Automotive
Vehicle Break Tubing.
: Automotive Vehicle Break
A vehicle’s breaking system is as crucial to a vehicle’s
performance as its engine and drive train. SVMC Copper
–nickel alloy C70600, an alloy of 90% copper and 10%
nickel is inherently corrosion resistant to road salt,
and its use as break tubing is increasing based on:
- Changing life expectancy for automotive vehicle.
- Worldwide service-experience data on break
- Increasing cost of corrosion-retarding coatings
for steel break tubing. Our Cupro Nickel Alloy.
- C70600 is normally supplied as redrawn tubing in
the annealed condition.
- The combination of strength and good ductibility
gives our customers excellent formability.
Properties Of Copper-Nickel Break Tubing
The copper-nickel alloy used for break tubing typically
contains 10% nickel, with iron a manganese additions of
1.4% and 0.8% respectively. The product confirms to ASTM
B111. Formability and internal cleanliness conform to
specifications SAE J527. The
Mechanical Properties of materials used for Hydraulic
Break Tubing are as mention in the table below: -
- Ultimate Tensile Strength :
C70600 –Copper –nickel 90-10 48-54
- 1000 psi (Mpa) : 16-22
- Yield Strength :
0.5% Ext. under -
- Load 1000 psi (Mpa) :
- Elongation % in 2 in. :
- Fatigue Strength (100x7cycles)
: 15 (0.100)
- 1000psi (Mpa) : -
- Burst pressure 1000psi (Mpa)
: 19 (0.130)
70/30 cupro nickel
90/10 cupronickel tubes
cupro nickel tubes |
svmc copper –nickel 90
:10 automotive vehicle Break