- Discover the benefits of Fine-Fin Manufacturing
- Quality Control
- Heat Exchanger Design and Cost Comparison
FINE-FIN integrally finned tubing for high
efficiency, corrosion resistant heat excl.
Instead of smooth tubes. The corrugation generates
high turbulence in Media, Vastly enhancing Heat
Transfer co-efficient for a given Reynolds number.
UNIQUE FEATURE: -
- Compact Size, Saves Space.
- Substantially Reduced Fouling.
- High Response To Cleaning-in-place.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Uniform Temperature Distribution Even for
Highly Viscous Fluids.
- Shorter residence Time, Low Product Hold-up.
- Can also handle Liquids with high viscosity,
suspended fibers and large particulates even up
to 50 mm.
Copper Fin Tubes :
S. V. METAL’S Copper &
Cupro Nickel Fin tubes offers more surface area
compared to plain tubes& increases heat exchange
capacity of the tubes. Fin tubes are
manufactured as per the customer’s specific
requirements. We have the skill & necessary
know-how for the production of integrated fin
tubes & can manufacture the same as per your
Copper Fin Tubes
- Wire Wound Fin Tube (Root Soldered)
- Sheet Wound Fin Tube (Root Soldered )
The cooling fin tube is wound with wire
or sheet duly root soldered. The extended
surface area of these finned tubes are used
in many applications, which are manufactured
by the firm of any dia and length. The fin
tubes normally are made of bare tubes of
Copper, Cupro Nickel & Admiralty Brass with
fin material of Aluminum & copper wounded
Changeable Type Fin Tube
This type of fin tube is most suitable for
air surface coolers. The cone of the tube is
seamless and individual tube can be replaced
in case of any failure without disturbing
other tubes of air cooler.